Kiso Suzuki Guitar

Posted by Jose Nordhausen on Wed, 11/26/03 - 22:21:46.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

My Grandma Had This Acoustic Guitar with her since almost 20 years ago. It is a Really nice guitar with excellent sound. My acoustic is a Kiso Suzuki EST 1951 The Model number is F-100 and on top of it it has 80505. i would like to know when was this guitar made and what could be the value of it today. Thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kiso Suzuki Guitar

: My Grandma Had This Acoustic Guitar with her since almost 20 years ago. It is a Really nice guitar with excellent sound. My acoustic is a Kiso Suzuki EST 1951 The Model number is F-100 and on top of it it has 80505. i would like to know when was this guitar made and what could be the value of it today. Thank you

Re: Kiso Suzuki Guitar

: : My grandparents had a cluttered attic for ages and ages, so we decided to clean it out. when we were about a third of the ways in, I saw an old guitar case. I picked it up and took it downstairs to have a look at it, and when I opened the lid, I saw the most beautiful guitar in my life. The Kiso Suzuki F - 100. I took it down to a pawn shop and they figured that it was worth several thousand dollars! I still have it to this day, sitting on a stand in my room, always ready to pick up and play. Please, don't sell that guitar! You'll regret it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.