Re: Ibanez PR1660 (Randy Rhoads V) Advise

Posted by CAM on Wed, 01/21/04 - 09:09:08.

I don't know how long this message has been on the internet, but I am looking for a PR 1660, and am curious if you'd be interested in selling it. Actually, all I need really, is the tremolo. Let me know if you'd be interested in selling me either/or. Thanks!

: I made the mistake of buying an Ibanez PR-1660 from e-bay some time ago. I paid a bit over $200.00 for it but what I got was certainly not worth that price. The person who listed the guitar on e-bay must have found it in a pawnshop or a similar place 'cause the guitar was in really bad shape. Dirty beyond belief, rusted strings screws and knobs, traces of rust on the pickups, cracked hardware, etc. It came in a beat-up case w/o any cables not even a strap!

: Since I do not have the time to rehabilitate this wreck by myself nor do I know how to do it I was wondering how much it would set me back to take it to a professional to make a guitar out of this mess. On the other hand, would I be better off buying another guitar and selling the Ibanez for whatever amount I can fetch for it, considering the condition in which it is?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez PR1660 (Randy Rhoads V) Advise

how much would you sell it for? haha i have a pr1660 that i restored my self and i am quite intrested in geting anotherone ^_^

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.