Ibanez Model PF 10

Advertisement
Posted by Carl Kizman on Sat, 03/27/04 - 06:11:31.

I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in absolute new condition and about 15 to 20 years old with original case. The serial number is 88060498P. Can you help me out?
Thank you,

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez Model PF- 10 CE

: Me gustaria encontrar El valor real de las Naciones Unidas Modelo de Ibáñez PF 10 Guitarra Acústica Que esta en El Nuevo Absoluto y de 15 a 20 Años de El Caso EDAD Con original. El numero de serie 88060498P. ¿PUEDES ayudarme?
: Gracias,

Hola mi Nombre es nazareno y soy de Argentina yo tengo Una Ibáñez electroacustica Modelo PF-10 CE / con corte, Que Compre en abril de 1995, en Estado Inmaculado ,Aun mantiene El lustre original, Con 2 Años De uso esta valuada en U$s 5,000 Si Te Interesa ponete en Contacto por E-mail saludos

Re: Ibanez Model PF 10

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in good condition and about 1 or 3 years old with no case. The serial number is 9212000288. Can you help me out?
: Thank you,

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in good condition and about 15 to 20 years old with no case. The serial number is 9212000288. Can you help me out?

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in absolute new condition and about 15 to 20 years old with original case. The serial number is 90080191p
. Can you help me out?

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in absolute new condition and about 15 to 20 years old with original case. The serial number is 90080191p
. Can you help me out?

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in absolute new condition and about 15 to 20 years old with original case. The serial number is 95030005. Can you help me out?

Dude this is the latest follow up ever I guess... but anyways. I live in germany and recently bought a "Ibanez PF-10 Performance" second hand. My PF-10 is exactly in the same condition as you cescribed yours. 15 to 20 years old, perfect condition, awesome sound. Ser.Nr: 88120052P. I payed 90 Euros which is about 121 $US.
özcan

: I would like to find the current value of an Ibanez model PF 10 acustic guitar that is in absolute new condition and about 15 to 20 years old with original case. The serial number is 88060498P. Can you help me out?

I just bought one on ebay made in 1985 or 86 for $155.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.