Signed Guitar Value?

Advertisement
Posted by Steve on Sun, 12/17/00 - 23:37:38.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I have an Ibenez RG 120 (red) signed by the band Korn. What is it worth?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Meat Loaf signed guitar with authenticity

I have a 1989 Yamaha Acoustic guitar. It was signed by Meat Loaf while I was on a Med Cruise on the U.S.S Theodore Roosevelt in 1996. While I was on a fire drill I recognized Meat Loaf on the hanger bay and approached him for a signature, he did sign an autograph for me at that time and a picture was taken by a photographer. That picture was published in the local paper the next day. I was able to meet Meat Loaf later that day, he not only signed the newspaper article we were published in, but my 89 Yamaha as well. I have all the material to prove the meeting as well as the authenticity of the signatures. I am looking for a fair retail value as well as any interests on the guitar. The other material can be offered as a package if it helps the value and authenticity.

signed guitar

I have a Copley model CA-50N guitar, it is from St. Judes Kids Country Cares 2011 Artist Signing Room and signed by Alan Jackson, Jeremy Abshire, Katie Armiger, Frankie Ballard, Kristin Scott Benson, Dean Berner, Hanna Blaylock, Susie Brown, Preston Brust, Craig Cambell, Mike Eli, Ronnie Dunn, Margaret Durante, Terry Eldredge, Joey & Rory Feek, Tim Gates, Ashley Gearing, Cherrill Green, Walker Hayes, J.T. Hodges, Steve Holy, Brad Hull, Casey James, Jamie Johnson, Jon Jones, Josh Kelley, Danelle Leverett, Matt Lopez, Chris Lucas, Jennette McCurdy, Justin Moore, Troy Olsen, Jake Owen, The Band Perry, Danny Roberts, Terry Smith, Sunny Sweeney, Chris Thompson, Karli Whetstone, James Young and lastly Randy Montana. Any ideas about what its worth?

Re: Signed Guitar Value?

: I have an Epiphone Gibson Les Paul signed by: Live, Everclear, & 3 Doors Down. What is it worth?

I have a mint condition Autographed B.B. Lucille Guitar in Gibson case with a picture of the guitar being autographed. What is it worth?

: I have a les paul sunburst11 guitar signed by the band Cavo. What is it worth?

: I have a les paul sunburst11 guitar signed by the band Cavo. What is it worth?

i have a signed Squier by Fender Stratocastor signed by Bon jovi. Whats its value for insurance purposes??

: I have a Fender acoustic guitar signed by over 3o country artist including Lone Star, Reba, Bryan White, Blackhawk, Kelly Shaw, Ray Bon Bros., Ricochet, Trace Adkins, Wynonna, Thrasher Shiver, Mark Chestnut, Kenny Chesney and some of the other signatures I can't make out. This was signed in 1997 could you let me know what it may be worth.

I have a fender electric guitar signed by paul McCartney. A friend of mine had it signed in person.. Have all the authentic verification papers.. What is this worth?

: I have an Ibenez RG 120 (red) signed by the band Korn. What is it worth?

I would like to know how much it is? If you find out please tell me!

Korn Signed Guitar

: I have an Ibanez RG 120 (red) signed by the band Korn. What is it worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.