Ibanez RG770 Flame Sunburst.

Posted by KazaJhodo on Mon, 11/19/01 - 14:18:37.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

Would like find out how much an Ibanez RG770 guitar sells for, is this a discontinued model? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez RG770 Flame Sunburst.

: Would like find out how much an Ibanez RG770 guitar sells for, is this a discontinued model? Thanks.

I have one for sale - a rg770dxvm (violet metallic)
I'm selling it for 750$ canadian

indeed the 770dx is discountinued for who knows why!

great guitar! hate losing her

- gh

: : Would like find out how much an Ibanez RG770 guitar sells for, is this a discontinued model? Thanks.

: I have one for sale - a rg770dxvm (violet metallic)
: I'm selling it for 750$ canadian

: indeed the 770dx is discountinued for who knows why!

: great guitar! hate losing her

: - gh

Hi,
do you still have the guitar? Any pics? Can you email to love_blues_jazz@yahoo.com

Thanks

I have a tobbacco sunburst 770. Am wanting to know how much it's worth too. It's in excellent condition.

are you selling the guitar rg770?
if so email me,

cheers
eric,

im selling a rg770 $500.00 red

Re: Ibanez RG770

Hello I have actually a Ibanez RG700 Purple finish , with transparent pickboard. Excellent condition!! 1 or 2 small scratches that you wouldnt even notice! Here in norway it was about 17500 NOK. New , but I bought it used for 9000 NOK. -------- Interested!?!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.