Ibanez JS6

Advertisement
Posted by mike on Sun, 12/23/01 - 12:38:21.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

I'm looking to buy a Joe Satriani model JS6, cannot seem to find one.
If anyone has one for sale or can direct me to one, please let me know. Thanks !!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez JS6

I might be interested in selling the autographed js6 I have if the price is right. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
R

Do you still have this guitar, and if so what are you asking for it. Is the autograph on the front or back. If it is on the back, it will rub off, it is my intention to play this guitar. Please let me know. Thanks : I might be interested in selling the autographed js6 I have if the price is right. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
: R

: I'm looking to buy a Joe Satriani model JS6, cannot seem to find one.
: If anyone has one for sale or can direct me to one, please let me know. Thanks !!

i have a JS6... joe autographed it 3 times, steve vai once. email me with any interest or an offer.

: i have a JS6... joe autographed it 3 times, steve vai once. email me with any interest or an offer.

Hey Bill,
How much are you looking for ??
Hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,
Liam

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.