alvarez yari 12 string

Posted by pam on Fri, 03/22/02 - 10:14:20.
In Reply to Chris B's Music

what is the value of a 1980 alvarez yari 12 string DY68 i am original owner with certificate signed by Kazuo Yari

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: alvarez yari 12 string

: what is the value of a 1980 alvarez yari 12 string DY68 i am original owner with certificate signed by Kazuo Yari

hey,pam!we also have a dy68yari,2nd owners w/signed certificate.can't find much[anything!] on it's value.one fine instrument isn't it? let us know if you hear anything,ok?thanks.

: : what is the value of a 1980 alvarez yari 12 string DY68 i am original owner with certificate signed by Kazuo Yari

: hey,pam!we also have a dy68yari,2nd owners w/signed certificate.can't find much[anything!] on it's value.one fine instrument isn't it? let us know if you hear anything,ok?thanks.

Hey all....found a DY68 in a local music store on consignment for $600.00....inside it appears to be a 1977....what is the range of cost of this instrument if it is in good condition???

Thanks, Bryan

: : : what is the value of a 1980 alvarez yari 12 string DY68 i am original owner with certificate signed by Kazuo Yari
I just bought a 1984 DY79 12 string on ebay for $499. Fantastic guitar........

: : hey,pam!we also have a dy68yari,2nd owners w/signed certificate.can't find much[anything!] on it's value.one fine instrument isn't it? let us know if you hear anything,ok?thanks.

: Hey all....found a DY68 in a local music store on consignment for $600.00....inside it appears to be a 1977....what is the range of cost of this instrument if it is in good condition???

: Thanks, Bryan

: : what is the value of a 1980 alvarez yari 12 string DY68 i am original owner with certificate signed by Kazuo Yari

: hey,pam!we also have a dy68yari,2nd owners w/signed certificate.can't find much[anything!] on it's value.one fine instrument isn't it? let us know if you hear anything,ok?thanks.

Is anyone selling????

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.