Re: apraisal Ibanez artist super edition

Posted by rick on Mon, 12/23/02 - 13:30:09.

: I have an ibanez artist super edition guitar and i was wondering if anyone knew it's value. It is a hollowbody electric with "gold" pickups, tunning pegs, etc..., mother of pearl all along the fretboard. It is made of oak and it is sunburst stained. The case seems to be custom for this model. It is in mint condition. The model # is AM-205 and there is no serial #, instead there is a signature. Help!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: :I have a similar guitar and are also intersested in knowing. I am at the moment in Turkey doing a tour. My guitar got stolen from the hotel I am staying at. I bought it 15 years ago for R 7000.00 (that is in dollar re: 700).I don't know how to calculate appreciation / depreciation rate on it. If you get responses concerning the matter, please forward me some information.
Thanks!!!

I also own a Ibanez am-205. I bought it about 13 years ago and payed $ 500,-. Todays you would pay $1200,- $ 1300,- depending on its state. But playing it with great succes and pleasure, I would never dream of selling mine!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.