Red Ventura electric guitar from 1972:

Posted by Peter Trinidad on Mon, 12/16/02 - 15:59:31.

: : i got a v-6.. anyone got anything on that kind? (and why is this company non-existant on the stupid internet searches?)
: Hi Melissa, ventura went out of business several years ago, but made a reasonable price guitar, not top of the line by any means but easy to play and great for the money.

Hello:
My name is Peter. I used to own a Ventura, red, hollow body guitar with a very beautiful and easy to play neck. It was bought in 1972 for me and I had to sell it several years later for $35 dollars because of economic needs (family of 9 and I was only 23 years old when I sold it. I lament selling that beautiful and trustworthy friend. Now that I am older in age and wiser, I yearn for that old guitar of mine that slipped from my hands. It was bought for me in 1972 for $125 dollars down here in San Antonio, Texas by an uncle of mine at Alamo Music Store. It sounded so great that a friend of mine wanted to trade me his Fender Flying V guitar for the longest time.

Where ever you are, take care my little guitar and keep sounding beautiful as you always did.

Peter

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.