help me tell how old my guitar is

Posted by hohner on Sat, 11/02/02 - 07:49:35.

hey i really need some1s help i bought this guitar from a friend and he said that it was old. then my roommate told me that the guitar was no more the 10 yrs old. so ne ways here is my problem i need 2 find out how old my Hohner acustic is the model # is hg596. sooo if ne 1 out there can help it would be much apprecated thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Harmony guitar how old is it.

My buddy picked up a harmony guitar.serial number 3119h165 it's mahogany seems to be old by the look of guitar and age on the hardware.i would love to know what year it was made .if any one knows how to tell the age from the production number please let me know. Seems that it was 3119 run that year and the model is h165.

jackson kelly ke7r

wanna know how much this is worth, looking to thin the herd. serial number 9651769

MY GUITAR

Hi I have a old GUITAR , its called a Peavey T30 6 string made in the USA , it is wood grain , and I still have the case, it also has a 50 watt amp inside the guitar case , on the back of the neck there is a number which is 01091320.
some one said Fender guitars have numbers on the neck to tell you how old they but this is not a fender , any help would
be good ,I thank you for your time .
Regards
DENNY

Re: help me tell how old my guitar is

i have just aqquired a old yamaha that plays really well and im just curious to find out what year this guitar was made,i have heard it was old 70"s .its a beautiful redish sunburstwith white trim around the body.dont wanna sell it but would also like to find out how much they sold new and if its worth anything,thank you

i want to find out what model my harmony guitar is

i have this guitar and love it i want to know the exact model and age it a semi acoustic blonde and has harmony 1892 at the top?

How much is my guitar

: hey i really need some1s help i bought this guitar from a friend and I wanted to know how much it is worth cause i wanted to get a new guitar if its worth enough money to get me another one. please write back, I really want to know.
Thanks,
Jesse

Re: How much is my guitar

hey i need some help my frined gave me a guitar that he never play becuase he knows i play alot and i want to now how much it is worth.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.