Hohner st special, is it nice or too cheep?

Posted by katho on Mon, 10/16/00 - 12:20:17.

I bought the Honner st special S for a prop in a film. I always wanted a e-gutair so I figured this is as good as any reson to buy one. my question, Is it a toy and will I be inbaresed to own it? I know nothing about e-gutars. I turn to you rockstars for help. I really don't want to look like a huge geek when I walk on set with my rock -n - roll gutair.... Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hohner st special, is it nice or too cheep?

I've owned & played an ST Special for fifteen years or so. It's a fine guitar, perfectly playable and with a good sound.

There's no reason you or anyone else should be embarrassed to be seen with one (unless it's been painted some horrible color).

: I bought the Honner st special S for a prop in a film. I always wanted a e-gutair so I figured this is as good as any reson to buy one. my question, Is it a toy and will I be inbaresed to own it? I know nothing about e-gutars. I turn to you rockstars for help. I really don't want to look like a huge geek when I walk on set with my rock -n - roll gutair.... Thanks

: I bought the Honner st special S for a prop in a film. I always wanted a e-gutair so I figured this is as good as any reson to buy one. my question, Is it a toy and will I be inbaresed to own it? I know nothing about e-gutars. I turn to you rockstars for help. I really don't want to look like a huge geek when I walk on set with my rock -n - roll gutair.... Thanks

ive got one!! i like the guitar very much, you don't gonna look like a geek!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.