Re: chenault acustic 6 string guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Frank on Tue, 02/28/06 - 13:26:11.

I bought this Chenault guitar from this old mexican man for a very cheap price and the guitar is excellent. I have never heard of chenault and so far there is no sites that I have found about this guitar. I just want to know some price ranges or even the availability of the guitar. I have model #YHHGUITAR2, does this mean that it's the 2nd guitar to come in to existance from this mysterious chenault maker. E-mail me, some one who knows please.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

chenault 6 string acustic

My wife bought me a chenault guitar model #yhhguitar2 for a Christmas present 5 years ago. On the inside on the back of the neck it has the number 25 then a symbol of a witch or a hillbilly then the number 26. I sure would like to know what these numbers mean. It is the sunburst and it also has a pick holder on the front of the box with the name chenault engraved in gold letters. If anybody could let me know anything about these guitars I would appreciate it.

I just found out where the chenault guitar was made. I had the answer all along but didn't know it. On the back of the neck right below the tuning keys is a small gold oval with black letters that says made in china. So there you have it.

The chenault is made in China by a company named Yaja Musical Instruments Factory in Guangdong, China.

chenault

My 13 year old son bought a guitar and amp at a yard sale for 5 bucks. He thought it was a strat and it looks almost the same but it is a chenault. We can't find any info except that they were made in tennessee and are worth up to $850. can't even find a serial number on it. does anyone know anything about these guitar?

Chenault guitar

I also recently found an Chenault guitar. Wonder if anyone ever found out where they were made, how much they are worth, what material they are made of. I always like to know the history of things.

Just picked up one of these guitars today. I've never heard of this guitar until today, but it has a great sound, excellent low to mid range, really nice size neck for smaller hands. If you see one of these, grab it!

Wow this is weird. My grandpa passed away in 2005, and for this last Christmas I got a Chenault guitar from my grandma that was my grandpas. The weird thing is it has the same model # as yours... I'm not joking at all ethier.

: I bought this Chenault guitar from this old mexican man for a very cheap price and the guitar is excellent. I have never heard of chenault and so far there is no sites that I have found about this guitar. I just want to know some price ranges or even the availability of the guitar. I have model #YHHGUITAR2, does this mean that it's the 2nd guitar to come in to existance from this mysterious chenault maker. E-mail me, some one who knows please.

All have same Model Number. They were made in England. I bought mine for $ 500 each; but had trouble getting them in the mail undamaged. It took numerous shipments to get the two good ones I ordered. I was told they were made to play country music; but everyone that plays them, loves them. It has a great sound. I gave away one of them to a friend. These are cool guitars. Guess I should try to find the original flyer from the place where I purchased them. Sounds like they may have been discontinued from all the comments. I believe although the Model Number is the same and located directly inside, I believe they have different Serial Numbers, if you look sideways inside the guitars.

Chenault Acoustic Six String

Hi,

Did you ever find the brochure or info on the guitars. I have one and would love to know something about it. Thanks.

What about an electric Rob karm, i have an electric cant find any history on it. Help? idk what its worth.

chenault acustic 6 string guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: chenault acustic 6 string guitar

i just bought a chenault from ym sister in law its a electric. ive never herd of them eather.. they look similar to a fender strat.. if anyone has any info please contact me at ckysodkorn@hotmail.com

I received the chenault from my Aunt July 2008, I do not have a clue were she got it, I changed out the pick-ups and put some old fender picks in it and boy does it sounds great (action and all). "Just like a Fender Strat". I can not find any information about this guitar. Who makes it etc, etc.? dysonjay1981@yahoo.com

thats sweet. but it also sucks im kinduv in the situation i also have the YHHGUITAR2 sunburst and cannot find any information on line. but i knoe that this guitar was bought in italy for 850 american dollars an i bought it for 300.

I HAVE THE SAME ONE ALSO!!!

I HAVE THE SAME ONE ALSO!!!

This popular thread has been given its own page : I HAVE THE SAME ONE ALSO!!!

I have just inherited the same model number. I have no idea what it is worth. I have a Martin, Ovation (vintage), Strat, Yamaha, etc. If anyone has a clue, I'd appreciate input.

I have two of them. They all have the same Model Number. They cost me $ 500 each. I love the sound and the second one I bought for a friend. The original advertisement said they were created in England and were meant to play Country Music. That's the reason I bought them in 2006.

I just inherited a Chenault and have no idea as to the value. I own a number of guitars, including Martin, Fender, Ovation, etc. If anyone has a clue to the manufacturer or quality, I would appreciate the feedback.

Hi! I recently bought the same model guitar for my husband for Christmas. We want to know the same thing! If you get a website or info please let me know. Thanks!

: yea i got the yhhguitar2 sunburst as well, it plays great. i also was wondering what it was worth?
: Hi! I recently bought the same model guitar for my husband for Christmas. We want to know the same thing! If you get a website or info please let me know. Thanks!

I bought my chenault guitar in a pawn shop, I have no background information on the guitar or brand, but it is nearly identical to the fender stratocaster. I suppose this is the 3rd in the world?

i have the same guitar and was wondering if you found anything out about it. i got it from an old guitar plasyer who had it for yrs and he doesnt know much about it either:

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: chenault acustic 6 string guitar

I have a Chenault electric Stratocaster copy I bought online cheap. Can't remember exactly where I got it, but I can't find any information about it, and now I want to sell it. I'd like to get some documentation for any potential buyers. Maybe I can find information if I take it to the local guitar store and start asking questions.

I just purchased a chenault model #YHHGUITAR2, have you found any information on these?

I got a friend who has one. Its old.I've never heard of one besides yours and his now. So that's only two I know of.

I have one also and I couldn't find any information about the guitar. Could you please let me know if you found out anything about the guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.