Re: chenault acustic 6 string guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Ky-Thumbpicker on Mon, 11/08/10 - 11:30:15.

: : I bought this Chenault guitar from this old mexican man for a very cheap price and the guitar is excellent. I have never heard of chenault and so far there is no sites that I have found about this guitar. I just want to know some price ranges or even the availability of the guitar. I have model #YHHGUITAR2, does this mean that it's the 2nd guitar to come in to existance from this mysterious chenault maker. E-mail me, some one who knows please.

: I also have one the all say #YHHGUITAR2, i have only heard of 2 yours, mine, and another guys. for sale online. there hand made for about 600 a pop lol

I too have one of the Chenault #YHHGUITAR2's that my wife bought for me at Christmas time 4 or 5 years ago. She SAID that she only paid a couple of hundred bucks for it and ordered it from a Christmas Gifts catalog.
It is of about the same quality as my 30-year old Yamaha FG-140 - neither of which I would sell - unless someone made me an offer that I just couldn't refuse!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chenault acustic 6 string guitar

: : : I bought this Chenault guitar from this old mexican man for a very cheap price and the guitar is excellent. I have never heard of chenault and so far there is no sites that I have found about this guitar. I just want to know some price ranges or even the availability of the guitar. I have model #YHHGUITAR2, does this mean that it's the 2nd guitar to come in to existance from this mysterious chenault maker. E-mail me, some one who knows please.

: : I also have one the all say #YHHGUITAR2, i have only heard of 2 yours, mine, and another guys. for sale online. there hand made for about 600 a pop lol

: I too have one of the Chenault #YHHGUITAR2's that my wife bought for me at Christmas time 4 or 5 years ago. She SAID that she only paid a couple of hundred bucks for it and ordered it from a Christmas Gifts catalog.
: It is of about the same quality as my 30-year old Yamaha FG-140 - neither of which I would sell - unless someone made me an offer that I just couldn't refuse!

I just bought a chenault #YHHGUITAR2 and would like more info on it as well it seems to be a great guitar but can find no info on it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.