Re: Conn Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by James on Sun, 04/13/03 - 21:30:50.
In Reply to Real Guitars : Conn Guitar

: I have a Conn guitar that sounds great and is in real good shape. What would a value be? Does Conn still make guitars? How can I find information regarding them? Thanks for your help.

: Sheraldean Norris
It is my understanding that the Conn guitars are nice instruments. For some reason though, they dont have the re-sale value of say a Martin or a Gibson. What model is it? It should say on the inside of the guitar. They sell on e-bay from anywhere beetween $50 to around a $100. At least the most recent ones..What are you looking to get out of it?
Hope this helps..best regards...James..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Conn Guitar

I have a Conn Guitar, Model #C11, Serial #11744233. Can anyone tell me what year this was made?
And what were they selling for at that time? And what is it worth now?

Conn guitar

I recently acquired a FI 7 ,(serial # 50076?) Its not banged or scratched up, but its been painted red, white and blue. One of the tuner knobs fell apart when I tried to tighten one of the strings. The string anchors don't all match. What is this thing worth?

Conn Guitar master website

http://theguitarmedic.sharepoint.com/Pages/ConnAcousticGuitars.aspx
The person who runs this site, is an unofficial guru for Conn guitars. He has pages of how to recognize models, pictures and specific information. I asked him about mine, and he responded the same evening.i.e. he's real and not just a shop trying to squeeze you dry.

Conn 1974 C-21

Conn made acoustic guitars from 1970 to 1978 and electrics up until about 1981. As far as acoustics go there were aproximately 26 different models and the price depends upon which one you have, but you can expect no more than $150.00 to $200.00 unless you have a rare model. They ae exceptionally well made and rich sounding guitars and are starting to gather an almost "cult-like" following and even have a Conn Guitar Enthusiasts page on facebook.

Conn Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Conn Guitar

Re: Conn Guitar acoustic

: :I have a acoustic dreadnought modle f15m, serial no. 46780046. Can anyone give me any info on it? :: I have a Conn guitar that sounds great and is in real good shape. What would a value be? Does Conn still make guitars? How can I find information regarding them? Thanks for your help.

: : Sheraldean Norris
: It is my understanding that the Conn guitars are nice instruments. For some reason though, they dont have the re-sale value of say a Martin or a Gibson. What model is it? It should say on the inside of the guitar. They sell on e-bay from anywhere beetween $50 to around a $100. At least the most recent ones..What are you looking to get out of it?
: Hope this helps..best regards...James..

I used to have one, I would like another one, if anyone has one for sale

: : :I have a acoustic dreadnought modle f15m, serial no. 46780046. Can anyone give me any info on it? :: I have a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">guitar</font> that sounds great and is in real good shape. What would a value be? Does <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> still make <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">guitars</font>? How can I find information regarding them? Thanks for your help.

: : : Sheraldean Norris
: : It is my understanding that the <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">guitars</font> are nice instruments. For some reason though, they dont have the re-sale value of say a Martin or a Gibson. What model is it? It should say on the inside of the <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">guitar</font>. They sell on e-bay from anywhere beetween $50 to around a $100. At least the most recent ones..What are you looking to get out of it?
: : Hope this helps..best regards...James..

I am sure that you aren't following this thread, but if you are... I have a CONN FI-11 Acoustic. Contact me at MrMintanet@gmail.com

: I used to have one, I would like another one, if anyone has one for sale

: : : :I have a acoustic dreadnought modle f15m, serial no. 46780046. Can anyone give me any info on it? :: I have a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">guitar</font> that sounds great and is in real good shape. What would a value be? Does <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> still make <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">guitars</font>? How can I find information regarding them? Thanks for your help.

: : : : Sheraldean Norris
: : : It is my understanding that the <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Conn</font> <font style="color:black;background-color:A0ffff">guitars</font> are nice instruments. For some reason though, they dont have the re-sale value of say a Martin or a Gibson. What model is it? It should say on the inside of the <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">guitar</font>. They sell on e-bay from anywhere beetween $50 to around a $100. At least the most recent ones..What are you looking to get out of it?
: : : Hope this helps..best regards...James..

value of a conn guitar f10 72032660

value of  a conn guitar f10  72032660

This popular thread has been given its own page : value of a conn guitar f10 72032660

A Conn acoustic dreadnought body

: : I have a Conn guitar that sounds great and is in real
: It is my understanding that the Conn guitars are nice instruments. For some reason though, they dont have the re-sale value of say a Martin or a Gibson. What model is it? It should say on the inside of the guitar. They sell on e-bay from anywhere beetween $50 to around a $100. At least the most recent ones..What are you looking to get out of it?

Re: Conn Guitar / i have a conn custom serious eletric guitar that is red mahagany body is similar t

: : I have a Conn guitar that sounds great and is in real good shape. What would a value be? Does Conn still make guitars? How can I find information regarding them? Thanks for your help.

Re: Conn Guitar / i have a conn custom serious eletric guitar that is red mahagany body is similar t

I have one too. I would love to see yours. I got mine used and as far as I know the US made ones were made in Kalamazoo in the Gibson factory under epiphone ownership/management. Please contact me. I will sent you pics of mine as well. email is: jeff_n_lisa_litchfield_2@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.