conn guitar model # F- 10 or T- 10

Posted by Jon on Fri, 11/19/04 - 13:06:11.
In Reply to Real Guitars

Trying to find a replacment for a guitar that was severly damaged in storm It was a gift given to a friend ages ago NOt sur of the cost but seems there were many made for Conn serial # 71112785 mode # either f-10 or T - 10 if anyone has any idea it would be appreciated

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Unkown Legends of Guitar

ZACH ELMQUIST(Born Zachariah Nathanael Elmquist ; January 11, 1983 in Ridgway,Pennsylvania Elk County,USA) is an American Musician best known for his stealthy lead guitar and precise rythym.A self taught guitarists who started out playing in successful bands at an early age only years later to break the trend and become a touring singer/songwriter.Was offered his first recording contract at an early age but declined.Wildly popular on the East Coast for his rowdy rock n' roll and rythym and blues shows. It is has been said that he has been a harmonica player since the age of 5.Favors Fender Electric Guitars and Martin Acoustics.Has been on hiatus since 2010 after suffering severe vocal chord injuries.

References

1.^ Rolling Stone Magazine "100 Unkown Legends of Guitar". Retrieved 17 November 2010.
2.^ International who's who in popular music p.1977. Routledge, 2011

Re: conn guitar model # F- 10 or T- 10

:
Hey this is Zach I have a CONN #F-10 seiral#72025354. It is a great sounding guitar.In great shape. If interested in buying pleases e-mail me at the above address.

Trying to find a replacment for a guitar that was severly damaged in storm It was a gift given to a friend ages ago NOt sur of the cost but seems there were many made for Conn serial # 71112785 mode # either f-10 or T - 10 if anyone has any idea it would be appreciated

Re: conn guitar model # F- 10 or T- 10

I have a Conn F-16 flat top guitar that I bought used in 1982 in great condition. It's been out of the case maybe a dozen times. I was going to put it on ebay. If anyone is interested email me. email:bsandefur@satx.rr.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.