12 string Conn guitar

Advertisement
Posted by norman dunlap on Sun, 12/18/05 - 08:43:26.
In Reply to Real Guitars

I am looking for a Conn 12 string dreadnaught guitar. I had one years ago, but it was stolen and I would like to find another. Does anyone know of one that is available?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

conn2112

I have a conn F 2112 and am interested in finding out more about it.

Looking for Conn F2112 info

Just found Dad's old Conn F2112 in a case in the closet. SN 91750095. Condition is great. Anyone know where/how to find out what the value might be?

Re: 12 string Conn guitar

I am still interested. Price would depend on condition.$200 to $400 ball park. If mint might go higher.

: I am still interested. Price would depend on condition.$200 to $400 ball park. If mint might go higher.
I recently purchased a 12 string conn guitar. Contact me if you are still interested

: : I am still interested. Price would depend on condition.$200 to $400 ball park. If mint might go higher.
: I recently purchased a 12 string conn guitar. Contact me if you are still interested

I have a 12 string Conn vintage 1975. Near mint condition. The sound is unbelievable. Mellowed with age sitting in the case.

Might be able to get you one if your still interested. Tell me the price range your looking at.

Sorry, I just found one and bought it. Thanks anyway.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.