Alvarez Yairi DY77 Value

Advertisement
Posted by Stephen on Tue, 01/28/03 - 06:14:15.

This guitar is in good shape. It was given to me new in 1975. Billy Gibbons liked the way it fretted, so my wife bought it as an anniversery gift. $500.00 new. What is the value now. Only a minimum of small scratches. Some wear on the neck as I have played it for 26 years. Can anyone help? And no, Billy did not own or sign this guitar... Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez Yairi DY77 Value

i have a 76 dy77 for sell anyone interested call 678 883 6847

Nick wrote - ": i have a 76 dy77 for sell anyone interested call 678 883 6847"
Nick - I am interested, what are you asking? Can you send pics? - Dennis

i have an alvarex dy77 for sale you can call 770-920-9009 or email us at fortknoxpawn@yahoo.com

DY77

If you're ever want to sell the guitar, please let me know first. My '75 (Yairi built) Angelica was stolen on 9-3-06. The DY 77 is the closet thing to it. Wrote most of my 60+ originals on it.

Hope all is well with you and yours-Robert Spalding

Re: DY77 # 6449

searching to know value of this alvarez, if you can help please let me know thanks.

Re: DY77

:I have an 1989 DY77 in Better than Mint cond. Make me a reasonable offer?

I also own one! I bought mine new in around 1978. Can't recall what I paid but it's present worth is around $900 to $1300. I would never part with mine. It's as nice as a D-35 Martin.

don't know what it's whorth , but would like to buy it.....

I have a dy77 that I bought used in 1977. It is serial # 9865 and has a fishman undersaddle pickup PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED. I am looking to get $975 for it. It has been a great axe but I mostly play mandolin and just bought a Roy Noble for flatpicking. I can send pictures...

i have one too i can't tell you the value but i love mine. it's been damaged but it still plays and sounds great! I've played martins and i'm sure it equal to a martin or taylor. you better hang on to it or you'll regret it later! LOL ps. i bought mine new!

: This guitar is in good shape. It was given to me new in 1975. Billy Gibbons liked the way it fretted, so my wife bought it as an anniversery gift. $500.00 new. What is the value now. Only a minimum of small scratches. Some wear on the neck as I have played it for 26 years. Can anyone help? And no, Billy did not own or sign this guitar... Thanks

Well 33 years and still playing my Alvarez Yairi DY77. No one ever gave the worth of it, but I did not ask for the reason of selling. Just curious. Is there a blue book for guitars like cars you can get to check on values?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.