Domino Guitar

Posted by Art Roel on Wed, 11/22/00 - 15:36:41.

I have an old classic Domino Guitar. My question is if a guitar that old or brand would be worth fixing. I would say it would probably need all new electrical parts and chrome plate on the body of the guitar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

california rebel

I have an original 1960 something California Rebel for sale...anyone interested to bid?

Yes, I used to play one in

Yes, I used to play one in the 60s and would be interested. Tell me about what you want for it and the condition. Thanks, Steve

Californian by domino

Looking for a good neck please contact me

Re: Domino Guitar

I host a Domino Guitar webpage at : http://powerstump.tripod.com/vintagedominoguitars/index.html
we are always interested in your stories, and pictures...

: I have an old classic Domino Guitar. My question is if a guitar that old or brand would be worth fixing. I would say it would probably need all new electrical parts and chrome plate on the body of the guitar.

: I have an old classic Domino Guitar. My question is if a guitar that old or brand would be worth fixing. I would say it would probably need all new electrical parts and chrome plate on the body of the guitar.

Would this guitar be Metalic Green in colour?
If not, then please read this.
I am looking for a Guitar that I made, while living in India, at about 1967/68. It was fashioned after the Domino-Californian shape. It is Metalic Green, with a White scratch board. The pickups are cream in colour. It has no markings (such as name, etc.) on it.
If any one should find this instrument, I would appreciate an email (j.sladen@sympatico.ca).
Thank you.

i have a guitar domino californian rebel but i dont know how its the cost. or if sometime are intrestin sendme a msn to mateofor@hotmail.com

I have a Lion Foreign guitar, it's a mirror to a Domino Dawson. Something have any information. I donĀ“t found anything about the brand Lion.

I purchased a new Domino baby blue 4 pick-up in 1967 or 68 for about $100.00. Was it worth it then, and what would it be worth now?

I have an Californian By Domino. My uncle gave it to me when I has little. It was my first guitar and also his. I would love to fix it up and get it working again. if anybody has any info on how to get the parts let me know. My email is sheryldean333@yahoo.com Thank you.

: I have been searching for a white Domino 3-pick-up elelctric guitar circa 1965. If your is anything like this, please send me a description or better yet, a photo - I am looking to buy.

Domino 3-pickup electric guitar

its a 12 string. with 3 pickups, 4 switches. and 2 knobs. cream white color with redwood strike plate and maple straight neck. if you are still around contact me for a photo

My brother bought a Domino californian for me recentally I have been trying to find info about them or even a picture would you please e-mail me a picture? AnnieJ9341@aol.com
annie

: I have a Domaino Californian guitar from the mid 60's. I do not have a pic of it but i do hav three pics of other Domino Californian guitars. Email me at dubbo86@yahoo.com to see them.
: My brother bought a Domino californian for me recentally I have been trying to find info about them or even a picture would you please e-mail me a picture? AnnieJ9341@aol.com
: annie

: I have a Domino Californian guitar, and i too am looking for info. It is canary yellow, wood pickguard and is from the mid 60's. it is in an odd pentagon shape, kindof oblong.
: My brother bought a Domino californian for me recentally I have been trying to find info about them or even a picture would you please e-mail me a picture? AnnieJ9341@aol.com
: annie

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

: : I have been searching for a white Domino 3-pick-up elelctric guitar circa 1965. If your is anything like this, please send me a description or better yet, a photo - I am looking to buy.

I have a white californian by domino with a wood colored pickguard that I am looking to sell. It is from mid 1960's, teardrop shaped, original case, original tag, and 60's instructional books. Looking to sell soon. Please respond.

If you still have the Californian and want to sell it, let me know.

How much do you want to sell your californian for?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.