Guild D4 NT HG

Advertisement
Posted by Mark Collins on Mon, 01/10/05 - 19:09:29.
In Reply to Elderly Instruments

Hello,
I recently purchased a used Guild D4 NT HG. I was trying to locate its age and any other information about the guitar. The serial # is AD 402882. Do you have a listing for the serial #'s for this guitar. I am currious how old it is and how much it cost new.

Thanks,
Mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild D4 NT HG

: Hello,
: I recently purchased a used Guild D4 NT HG. I was trying to locate its age and any other information about the guitar. The serial # is AD 402882. Do you have a listing for the serial #'s for this guitar. I am currious how old it is and how much it cost new.

: Thanks,
: Mark
If you look inside the gutiar, righ where the neck begins, you should see a stamp. i have a d4-nt that was made in 93. let me know if you fin d it...

Re: Guild D4 NT HG

http://www.guildguitars.com/support/dating.php

Checking for your serial shows the year of 1997

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.