model AWN70 excellent condition

Posted by Noel on Mon, 07/16/01 - 17:26:57.
In Reply to 12 Tone Music

: I have a model AWN70 serial # 08-1974 in excellent condition. My wife purchased it for me in 1974 and I never played it. Just the other day my daughter showed interest and in having it strung and tuned, the owner of the store was very impressed with it being a Giannini. The numbers he threw around as to the price of a Giannini makes me want to know what value this guitar really has. My daughter will respect and care for it, but she is on 15 years old, and being 15 she is going to handle it as a 15 year old would.

: Sorry for the long story, but if anyone help me understand the value of the guitar it would be appreciated greatly.

: Noel West

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: model AWN70 excellent condition

I just played an AWN70 today at Chicago music in Tucson. It was the nicest sounding thing they had in a solid top guitar and they had about 30 used solid wood nylon guitars (solid top andsome with solid back and sides). They wanted $450 for it. Ask someone who knows woods if the sides are cypress.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.