Giannini AWN-6

Posted by CWalker on Wed, 10/10/01 - 20:59:21.
In Reply to 12 Tone Music

My father bought this guitar in 1973 for $174 Canadian, case included. It is a six string nylon classical guitar. It is in good condition. I was wondering if anyone has an idea about the value. Thanks in advance!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Giannini AWN-6

hi my name is adrian,
i may not know about this price but i was wondering if you had any info on giannini guitars, because we own one but bit of bugger that
at my old school people stepped on it delibrately and even know dad bought it for about $300 if it was in good nick it would be a lot of money because it was hand made and i cant find any info what so all about it, well if you can send me a pick of this guitar cause i love the sound of giannini's well gotta go hope you write back
from adrian

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.