Re: Worth?

Posted by Dan on Sat, 01/05/02 - 14:41:20.
In Reply to 12 Tone Music : Worth?

I also have a Giannini model # AWS710 MADE IN 1973 and can't find any info on either.... good luck. : I HAve A Giannini Classical Guitar AWN 20 Model * from 1974 and i cant find any info on it can anyone tell me aout it?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Worth?

: I have a 1973 AWN 20 Giannini acoustic. I heard this was one that was built before the US put an embargo against the company for using a rare wood. I also hear some guitars had murals on the back of the body. I have not seen any but I also am interested in the approx worth of this instrument. I'll never sell it but I am curious.

does anybody know anything about these guitars

i have looked everywhere for info on my aws710 and no one knows anything about them. can someone help me

does anybody know anything about these guitars

i have looked everywhere for info on my aws710 and no one knows anything about them. can someone help me

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.