Re: Ryoji Matsuoka Classical

Advertisement
Posted by dave on Sat, 06/30/07 - 18:19:40.

: : email me direct; i can tell you all about matsuokas...
: : vvarney@arches.uga.edu

: Hello,

: i bought a mint Matsuoka 41/320 cedar, (indian or brasilian?) rosewood. If you have any informations about this specific modell or in general, I would be happy to hear from you!!!!

: Best regards frank
-----------------------------------

Hello June 30/07
I just bought a Matsuoka 41, #318. I know nothing about it, other than when I picked it up and played it I new instantly that
I wanted it, especially for the price of $120.00 CDN, at a guitar shoppe in Regina, Sask. Canada. I put it onto an airplan 1 hour later, and it made it home in one piece. I have no idea of its value, age or woods used. Any info would be much appreciated.
thanx
dave

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ryoji m25

I cannot find any info. on this guitar. Its a 1976, cant tell if its laminated. I payed 100.00 for it. Ive played for over 25 years and have played every thing from cheap Yamaha to 5000.00 1970 Ramirez 1A. The guitar is worth way over 100. I would pay as much as 1200.00 for it. That is my educated guess.Anyway, Ryoji has M20s and up but no mention or a M25. The curriosity is killing me. Anyone, please.

Ryoji Matsuoka M50, dated 1974

Hello.
My parents bought a Yamaha Ryoji Matsuoka M50, No. 26506 dated 1974 for me years ago when we lived in Japan. It still plays beautifully and is in near perfect condition. Please can you tell me more about it and the value. Thank you very much for your help.

matsuoka M65

I bought 2006 model M65 (Ryoji Matsuoka) from Tokyo in 2009.
I played three years without any problem.
Regret to say that recently I faced fingerboard slope (curvature) problem on first three positions.
When I play on first three position, I have scratchy (creaking sound) problem.
What do you recommend to solve this problem ?

Ryoji Matsuoka Classical guitar

I just purchased this guitar at a flee market -- needs string, but in very nice condition.
Label says " mo. 12 " and there is a stamped # 91.476 on the second rib below the label.
The label is not signed, and the "12" looks hand written.

The label looks the same as labels I have seen on sites I have researched, and the guitar seems to have a cedar top.

I cannot find any info on a model 12 -- can anyone help me on this?
Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.