Martin D-42JC

Posted by Rick on Thu, 10/24/02 - 19:21:45.

I am trying to establish an approximate value for my Martin D-42Jc (Johnny Cash Signature Series) guitar. Can you please help me?

Thank you,

Rick

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Anyone have one for sale?

I'd be very interested in buying one if someone has one for sale. Email me at info@heworeblack.com

Thanks!!

Johnny Cash guitar

I have a Johnny Cash signed mint condition D42 JC
Guitar for sale. It is number 72 of 200 but only 80
were ever made. If interested, email me at
Lynneworthington348@yahoo.com

J42JC

I would be interested in your Martin J42BK if the price is reasonable. I have researched the pricing in both guitar price guides and have found the following: The 15th edition of the Blue Book of acoustic guitars has it listed as $4,750 to $5,500 in excellent condition. The 2016 Vintage Guitar Price Guide has it at $5,750 in high excellent condition. That said I would be willing to go up to the $6,000 - $7,000 range. Please let me know what you think.

Original issue JohnnyCash Martin D 42 JC

I have an original issue Martin D 42 JC in mint condition with all paperwork .
This guitar has gold tuners not chrome like the reissue ones. It is in the low 50 number issue out of the 80 issued.
Please contact me if interested in purchasing this guitar. I will not ship it will be local pick up only due to the value of this guitar. I live in the Nashville TN area.

Thanks
David

David, If you still have the

David, If you still have the guitar I am very interested. Please email me at mrothfuss2@yahoo.com

I'd be very interested in your D42 JC

If you still have it available, I'd be very interested in purchasing it for my Johnny Cash tribute show I'm doing next year.

Thanks

email me at info@heworeblack.com

David

Johnny Cash D 42 JC

I know it's been a while, but if you still have this for sale let me know. Thanks,

selling a D-42JC

I have one, #71, near mint, original case and paperwork. Please contact verlezza@comcast.net , if interested

D 42 JC Still For Sale?

Hi David,

I saw your post and was wondering if you still had the D 42JC guitar for sale and if so what are you asking for it? Could you please email me at 97hdspecial@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!

Todd

Guitar

If its still available mail me! lundman_92@hotmail.com

Best regards, Fred

Re: Martin D-42JC

The Martin D-42 jc or as called the Martin Johnny Cash Guitar. Martin has now disclosed only 79 right handed and only 1 left handed have been made not the 200 posted inside the guitar. This would make the guitar rare and shows a high end price of over $8000.00 mint unplayed guitar and a net price if sold for that price being $6000.00 or if sold outright to a dealer of $4000.00 - $4500. But find one unplayed with tags and if not price will be starting at under $6000.00 to a dealer you would net less. Most dealers pay outright 60% to 65% of value and will 75% to 80% if you put on consign the guitar.

If anyone has one of these for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact me.

: If anyone has one of these for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact me.

Did you find one of these guitars? If not, contact me. I have one.

Hi!

Please send me an email, i want to buy your D.42.

Greetings, Fredrik.

: : If anyone has one of these for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact me.

: Did you find one of these guitars? If not, contact me. I have one.

Hi Ron,

if you still have it can you contact me? stevepeace21@hotmail.com

Thanks

: : : If anyone has one of these for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact me.

:
: : Did you find one of these guitars? If not, contact me. I have one.

I'm desperate to buy one of these if anyone has one for sale?

: : : If anyone has one of these for sale or knows anyone who does, please contact me.

:
: : Did you find one of these guitars? If not, contact me. I have one.

: I am trying to establish an approximate value for my Martin D-42Jc (Johnny Cash Signature Series) guitar. Can you please help me? I am looking for such a guitar and depending on condition I guess - I have seen them from $3,800 to $4,500. Some people are holding on to them as speculators and are trying to get over $5,000 - $7,000. They have them a long time at that price. Let me knoiw if you ever sold yours - your posting was more than a year ago. I am just looking now. Rick

: Thank you,

: Rick

Martin

Hi! Please contact me regarding the martin D42JC, i want to buy it.

// Fredrik.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.