Alvarez Yairi DY55

Posted by kc on Thu, 05/03/01 - 11:02:22.
In Reply to Ravita's Music

anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Alvarez Yairi DY55 1988 Jacaranda

I have one and would like to sell it. Has a LR Baggs I-Beam pickup installed under the bridge. In great shape.
Make me an offer. 843-822-7426

Re: Alvarez Yairi DY55

: anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?

Let me know, I have a 1980 model in ment condition.

: anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ? NO BUT I'D LIKE TO FIND ONE

: anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?
No, but I have a 1991 DY55 and I'd like to know the same. If you find any information, could you send it my way? thanks

: : anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?
: No, but I have a 1991 DY55 and I'd like to know the same. If you find any information, could you send it my way? thanks
I just traded a brand new Dean and a brand new Washburn plus $172 at a local pawn shop for a 1989 DY55 with matching case. The pawn shop had $599 on the Yairi. After all the wheeling and dealing, I had $700 in it. It is in very nice shape, sounds great, and I love it already, but it still can't touch my 1970 Martin.

I have a pristine DY55 with an antique finish that I should sell for aproximately $700. That should be in the ballpark for a very nice guitar. Throw in some dings and scratches and I think $450-$550 would be closer to the market value. These are bargains right now, but I think their value will remain stable or increase--especially the really good examples.

: : : anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?
: : No, but I have a 1991 DY55 and I'd like to know the same. If you find any information, could you send it my way? thanks
: I just traded a brand new Dean and a brand new Washburn plus $172 at a local pawn shop for a 1989 DY55 with matching case. The pawn shop had $599 on the Yairi. After all the wheeling and dealing, I had $700 in it. It is in very nice shape, sounds great, and I love it already, but it still can't touch my 1970 Martin.I have a 1979 dy55 in excellent condition and can't seem to find a price either

i have a 1979 dy-55 i payed 10.00 for with repairs i got 300.00 in it. sweetest guitar i ever played

: : : anyone happen to know what a Alvarez Yairi DY55, 1988 model is worth these days ?
: : No, but I have a 1991 DY55 and I'd like to know the same. If you find any information, could you send it my way? thanks
: I just traded a brand new Dean and a brand new Washburn plus $172 at a local pawn shop for a 1989 DY55 with matching case. The pawn shop had $599 on the Yairi. After all the wheeling and dealing, I had $700 in it. It is in very nice shape, sounds great, and I love it already, but it still can't touch my 1970 Martin.
:Hmm, i just picked up a 1980 Alvarez Yairi DY55 for 100.00 at a pawn shop, so your telling me its worth more than tripple that

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.