Re: Yairi DY48

Advertisement
Posted by mike on Fri, 11/07/03 - 19:22:14.
In Reply to Ravita's Music : Yairi DY48

I own a DY62C and found a 1986 DY48 on ebay, purchased it and waiting for it to get here next week, any idea what it is worth or any info about the model? yairi forum on Yahoo doesn't have any info on forum: I love this 1983 Yairi. It's been all over the world with me and I've used it in solo acts in Japanese coffee houses, as well as in blues and rock bands and just for my own playing pleasure. I bought it new and I thought it pricey at the time, but now, after 18 years of lugging it around the world and the intonation is still perfect and the sound is still right on, well, it's my baby. My husband has recently started picking up guitars. The Yairi is his first choice when he lays down the Les Paul I bought him to learn on. Beginners to experienced pickers- this is an amazing piece of work. Thanks Yairi and rock on!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.