Guild Starfire IV hollow body Guitar, emerald green Excellent

Advertisement
Posted by John Pontremoli on Thu, 02/08/01 - 21:05:21.

: For sale Mint condition, Emerald green Guild Starfire Hollowbody guitar. $1100.00. Orginal case, Been in the closet, played only two times.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild Starfire IV hollow body Guitar, emerald green Excellent

Is this guitar still for sale? Where is it located? Do you have any pictures? Will you ship it? (US)

: : For sale Mint condition, Emerald green Guild Starfire Hollowbody guitar. $1100.00. Orginal case, Been in the closet, played only two times.

What year is this guild starfire IV? Can you send me some pictures?

: : For sale Mint condition, Emerald green Guild Starfire Hollowbody guitar. $1100.00. Orginal case, Been in the closet, played only two times.

Still got this guitar? Let me know at whiskey.n.beans@gmail.com

We are very interested. Is there any way you can send me a picture of the guitar? Thanks

Klira Fiddle Style Bass

I had one stolen from my car in 1983. It had belonged to my uncle before he died and my cousin was letting me use it. It had three stickers on it, which were his initials. I can only remember the first and last "J?A"

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.