hoyer bass

Posted by barney on Sun, 01/13/02 - 18:31:01.

i have a hoyer eb3 style bass. dates from around '68 with a pair of bill lawrence p/ups a string mute and a p/up cover just infront of the bridge p/up (bolt on neck). can any 1 give me any info on it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: hoyer bass

I have a original Hoyer Club-Bass-semiac. A wonderful instrument. Have anyone some informations about this instrument (built 1955-65).

: I have a original Hoyer Club-Bass-semiac. A wonderful instrument. Have anyone some informations about this instrument (built 1955-65).
:

I have Hoyer bass too. It´s a copy of Jazz Bass and sounds wonderfull but I also have not any information about it. Picture:[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/6534/hoyerkd8.jpg][/url]

I have a hoyer guitar les paul style have had it since about '73 I have trying to find any more hoyer guitars or if the company is still in business this is the first I've heard of any I love mine are you interested in sell?

I have trying to find any more hoyer guitars or if the company is still in business
Hi Rick, I don't know if you are still interested in this question, but I can tell you: yes, they are! Check the adress: www.hoyer-guitars.com

: i have a hoyer eb3 style bass. dates from around '68 with a pair of bill lawrence p/ups a string mute and a p/up cover just infront of the bridge p/up (bolt on neck). can any 1 give me any info on it.

: : i have a hoyer eb3 style bass. dates from around '68 with a pair of bill lawrence p/ups a string mute and a p/up cover just infront of the bridge p/up (bolt on neck). can any 1 give me any info on it.

i had a hoyer bass, 67' (i think)
but was stolen and now i'm want to find another.
help

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.