Giovan paolo Maggini Violin Brefeia 1695

Posted by Kristeen Wicklund on Sat, 01/11/03 - 14:48:36.
In Reply to Vintage Music

This violin belonged to my Grandfather. Can anyone help me get info, and value.
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Giovan paolo Maggini Violin Brefeia 1695

:
: This violin belonged to my Grandfather. Can anyone help me get info, and value.
: Thanks

was wondering if you found anything out about your grandfathers violin my mother has her grandfathers' but it is circa 1636. From research I've done I know magginin passed in 1631 from the plague. So would have to have been made by one of his pupil's perhaps still would like to see if anyone could offer information about this piece.
Thank you

: I have the same violin. Have you learned anything about your Grandfather's?

: This violin belonged to my Grandfather. Can anyone help me get info, and value.

:

I have a body of the same make dated 1625 I also would like info. ect.
many thanks

Any luck, I have a similar item and would be curious

: :
: : This violin belonged to my Grandfather. Can anyone help me get info, and value.
: : Thanks

: I have a body of the same make dated 1625 I also would like info. ect.
: many thanks

: :
: : This violin belonged to my Grandfather. Can anyone help me get info, and value.
: : Thanks

: I have a body of the same make dated 1625 I also would like info. ect.
: many thanks

I, too have a violin, dated 1695. Have you found out any research since this posting. Regards, IWG

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.