Re: Stainer Violin Appraisal

Posted by gg naicker on Tue, 05/15/07 - 16:36:36.

I have an old jacobus stainer absam 1765 what is the value: : : For information on Jacobus Stainer violins contact me
: : : at http://rperras.tripod.com/, I have studied this maker for 15 years
: : : and have a vast information base,and as well have hand carved 38 replicas of Stainers instruments

: : I have a friend who has an old Steiner violin. It is in great shape. The writings on it are Jacobus Stainer in Absam prope Oenipontum 1726. Any info on this violin would be helpful. Please email me back. Thank You. Julie

: have steiner violin for sale inside reads Jacobus Stainer in Absam prope Oenipontum 1665

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

i have a jacobus stainer

i have a jacobus stainer that has 1617 on the inside and i was wanting to know if its real or how much it would be wroth and it has stainer on the back of it and it looks real old so if u can please let me know somthing soon thank u so much

for sale, stainer violin

I will sell my stainer violin. Patented 1893. My Aunt gave it to me, she died at 93 yrs. old, had it all her life. My mother had it for many years then gave it to me. Interested?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.