Meinel & Herold Violin

Posted by Mario on Wed, 05/22/02 - 07:13:28.
In Reply to Vintage Music

I have a Violin from the Manufator

Meinel & Herold Klingenthal Germany
Giovan Paolo Maggini Brescia 1682

I need Information about this Violin. Prices and Sellers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Meinel & Herold Violin

: Meinel & Herold Klingenthal Germany
: Giovan Paolo Maggini Brescia 1682

: I need Information about this Violin. Prices and Sellers

Bitte,wenn es möglich ist auf deutsch antworten

I have one that apears to be from 1607

I have a meinel & herold klingenthal 32 saitag which appears to be from> 1607

Can anyone help?

: : Meinel & Herold Klingenthal Germany
: : Giovan Paolo Maggini Brescia 1682

: : I need Information about this Violin. Prices and Sellers

: Bitte,wenn es möglich ist auf deutsch antworten
Hallo, Herr Kovari, ich habe heute eine Geige ersteigert Giovan paolo Maggini, Brescia 1687 mit einem zweiten Zettel Meinel & Herold. Ich weiss noch nichts Genaues, vermute aber, dass die Maggini-Violine ähnlich wie Stradivarius Modelle nachgebaut wurden von der Instrumentenfabrik in Klingenthal, die 1893 gegründet wurde. Wenn ich mehr weiss, melde ich mich noch einmal.

mandoline

Hello!
I have mandoline from about 1936.This is from my father.Made in Meinel&Herold Musikinstrumentenfabrik , Klingenthal.Can I make any contact with this fabric and have some mail address? I can also send the photo of this mandoline.
Vjeko.

Meinel & Herold Violin

Hi maybe someone can help me. I need Information about Meinel & Herold Musikinstrumentenfabrik Klingenthal i. sa and the violins made by this. Everything will be helpful for example history of fabrik and violins prizes or contact whith sb who knows sth. Please help me find out because I don`t know how to start and it`s really important and urgent!
please contact me by email
irminatrynkos@yahoo.de
thanks
Irma

: Hi maybe someone can help me. I need Information about Meinel & Herold Musikinstrumentenfabrik Klingenthal i. sa and the violins made by this. Everything will be helpful for example history of fabrik and violins prizes or contact whith sb who knows sth. Please help me find out because I don`t know how to start and it`s really important and urgent!
: please contact me by email
: irminatrynkos@yahoo.de
: thanks
: Irma

Dear Irma,

today I have bought a violin 4/4 by the same manufacturer, for my daughter which is also Irma like you. I don't know almoust nothing about the history or value of that instrument. On the web I have found the prices between $1.200 - £1.200. So if you can help us with any information, please contact us.

: irma.kezele@gmail.com
: thanks
: Kresimir Kezele

Stradivarius Violin

I need prices Information about a Stradivarius Violin. I have it and i want to sell it , but i'm 0 level scaled on intruments prices :) if you can help me please send me some information.
Sincerely yours,
Radulescu

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.