JT-Branson Jay Turser wanted

Posted by Rob on Tue, 11/06/01 - 03:43:32.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

OK, not sure why I want one, but damn they look cool. Anyone know where I can get one or may have one for sale? It is the Kenley Edition. Looking to buy one if I can find one. seem to be hard to find around here. THanks. And do not post it here, email me, I will never make it back here to check I am sure.

Lates
Rob

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

jay turser branson

I still have this guitar - for sale - heymrpants@yahoo.com - will take offers

-Phil

Re: JT-Branson Jay Turser wanted

: OK, not sure why I want one, but damn they look cool. Anyone know where I can get one or may have one for sale? It is the Kenley Edition. Looking to buy one if I can find one. seem to be hard to find around here. THanks. And do not post it here, email me, I will never make it back here to check I am sure.

Just came across one, don't know anything about it. I can't find any info on the model! The one I have is natural color, near mint condition, all original.
Shoot me an e-mail (even if it is 8 or so years later).
Take care,
Phil
heymrpants@mac.com

: Lates
: Rob

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.