If anyone has an Epiphone Del Rey for sale, read this.

Posted by Jeff Jones on Mon, 01/14/02 - 18:53:51.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

If you happen to have an Epiphone Del Rey for sale, please let me know. You can either email or reach me on AOL instant messenger at DrKitch02 (I know they're not the most abundant guitars out there, and will take that into consideration when offering a price.) Please have a case so as the guitar will not be damaged during shipping.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: If anyone has an Epiphone Del Rey for sale, read this.

I have a brand new Epiphone Del Rey for sale. I got it as a present and never learned to play, so its never really been played. I'm asking 400 or whatever the best offer is. Reply if you're still interested.

what color is the del ray? the cherry burst or somethin else? i am extremely interested in the cherry burst... get ahold of me at Greatbear128@hotmail.com if you would like to get rid of it.

: If you happen to have an Epiphone Del Rey for sale, please let me know. You can either email or reach me on AOL instant messenger at DrKitch02 (I know they're not the most abundant guitars out there, and will take that into consideration when offering a price.) Please have a case so as the guitar will not be damaged during shipping.

: : If you happen to have an Epiphone Del Rey for sale, please let me know. You can either email or reach me on AOL instant messenger at DrKitch02 (I know they're not the most abundant guitars out there, and will take that into consideration when offering a price.) Please have a case so as the guitar will not be damaged during shipping.
I have an Epiphone Del Rey Amber. Mind you, I'm not selling it !! I've bought mine at Vox Humana in Vlaardingen, Holland (The Netherlands, not Michigan)
at appr Usd, 400,00.
You can try visiting their site: www.voxhumana.nl
Good luck.
[

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.