Sigma DM5 Information needed

Advertisement
Posted by Ray on Sat, 01/26/02 - 09:13:30.
In Reply to "#1 Guitar Source!"

I would like to know about a Sigma DM 5 I have found for sale. It is in good shape and the person tells me he has had it for over 25 years.I want to give him a fair price for it. He is asking $450.00 for the guitar and an SKB hard shell case.I thought it might be a littel high?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Sigma DM5 Information needed

: I would like to know about a Sigma DM 5 I have found for sale. It is in good shape and the person tells me he has had it for over 25 years.I want to give him a fair price for it. He is asking $450.00 for the guitar and an SKB hard shell case.I thought it might be a littel high?

: : I would like to know about a Sigma DM 5 I have found for sale. It is in good shape and the person tells me he has had it for over 25 years.I want to give him a fair price for it. He is asking $450.00 for the guitar and an SKB hard shell case.I thought it might be a littel high?

I saw one today in an Alabama pawn shop for $89 with out case. It wa sin good condition.

: I would like to know about a Sigma DM 5 I have found for sale. It is in good shape and the person tells me he has had it for over 25 years.I want to give him a fair price for it. He is asking $450.00 for the guitar and an SKB hard shell case.I thought it might be a littel high?

Hey now
I have a DM-5 that i bought about 5 years ago. I know nothing about it except i like playing it. I paid $200 for just the guitar no case. Your sounds older, maybe that adds to the price.
Rock on]

CH

: : I would like to know about a Sigma DM 5 I have found for sale. It is in good shape and the person tells me he has had it for over 25 years.I want to give him a fair price for it. He is asking $450.00 for the guitar and an SKB hard shell case.I thought it might be a littel high?

it is a little high but i have had mine for 25 yeard never let me down better that my 2300 doller martin best guitar i have ever owned, so i say go for it they are hard to find now adays.

That price is in line with that guitar. I have seen them in the 400- 500 dollar range. They are really nice sounding guitars, especially when the wood has some age to it. Of course, you could get a new DM- 1 for about $250. Depends what you like.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.