WANTED: OVATION PATRIOT BICENTENNIAL

Posted by Les on Tue, 06/18/02 - 11:50:47.
In Reply to Guitar Outpost

Looking to purchase an Ovation Patriot.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WANTED: OVATION PATRIOT BICENTENNIAL

I have a brand new Patriot Ovation in the original case. I bought a guitar store and found it in my stockroom. Email me and I'll send pix.

OVATION PATRIOT BICENTENNIAL

I am the original owner of Serial No. 0813, bought brand new with case in Feb. of 1977 in Honolulu; had it stolen shortly thereafter. I guess I am an optimist, as I still have the sales receipt, notarized authentication certificate and owners manual, thinking that it will find its way back to me.

ANYONE SEEN SERIAL NO. 0813 ?

Leon Siu, of Leon & Malia fame back in the 1970s, also had a Patriot stolen.

Aloha,

Rick Parlee
Audissey
(808) 591-2791
(808) 282-9636

Re: OVATION PATRIOT BICENTENNIAL

: I am the original owner of Serial No. 0813, bought brand new with case in Feb. of 1977 in Honolulu; had it stolen shortly thereafter. I guess I am an optimist, as I still have the sales receipt, notarized authentication certificate and owners manual, thinking that it will find its way back to me.

: ANYONE SEEN SERIAL NO. 0813 ?

: Leon Siu, of Leon & Malia fame back in the 1970s, also had a Patriot stolen.

: Aloha,

: Rick Parlee
: Audissey
: (808) 591-2791
: (808) 282-9636

Same thing happened to me in 1987. I can only hope that it will find it's way back home.
This happened in so. California. I had all the papers in the case and i don't even know what the serial # was. I bought it brand new as well and it still looked brand new when it was stolen. I was told that it was stolen by my girlfriends sister but I had no proof.
I know how you feel.
good luck finding your guitar
Dan

: Looking to purchase an Ovation Patriot.

If you are still interested, let me know. I would be interested to hear your offer.

: : Looking to purchase an Ovation Patriot.

: If you are still interested, let me know. I would be interested to hear your offer.

I am the original owner of a Patriot that is in great condition. Drop me a line.

:I have a patriot ovation bicentenial #0103 if interested email me

I have one if still looking.
: If you are still interested, let me know. I would be interested to hear your offer.

: : : Looking to purchase an Ovation Patriot.
: I have one if still looking.
: : If you are still interested, let me know. I would be interested to hear your offer.

I might be interested. Tell me about the condition ect. how much?

: Have a mint condition Patriot

I guess I should have read further down the posts. It sounds like you must know about the "patriot." I'm not sure I want to sell mine, just looking for info. I know that I am the origional registered owner of #0646 purchased June 6th 1976 in Kailua Hawaii.

Selling Patriot

Have to regretfully part ways with the Ovation Patriot I purchased new in 1976. Because it sounds and looks so great, it's always been my go-to guitar. Considering its use, it has surprisingly few dings, notably one on the wing of the headstock. Pick-up installed at Wooden Music in Evanston, IL. Comes with certificates, case and good wishes. $750.00

Selling Patriot

Have to regretfully part ways with the Ovation Patriot I purchased new in 1976. Because it sounds and looks so great, it's always been my go-to guitar. Considering its use, it has surprisingly few dings, notably one on the wing of the headstock. Pick-up installed at Wooden Music in Evanston, IL. Comes with certificates, case and good wishes. $750.00

what is the Patriot worth in mint condition ?

I have a friend who wants me to buy this Patriot acoustic #0770 ....What is this thing worth ?

I want to be fair in my offer to puchase it....

Re: what is the Patriot worth in mint condition ?

: I have a friend who wants me to buy this Patriot acoustic #0770 ....What is this thing worth ?

: I want to be fair in my offer to puchase it....

I have seen them for $500 to $1400

: I guess I should have read further down the posts. It sounds like you must know about the "patriot." I'm not sure I want to sell mine, just looking for info. I know that I am the origional registered owner of #0646 purchased June 6th 1976 in Kailua Hawaii.

i have a patriot 1976 ovation bicentennial. i am looking to sell it. email me back with your offer

: i have a patriot 1976 ovation bicentennial. i am looking to sell it. email me back with your offer
Is it in good condition? What country are you in?
Dan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.