Gibson ES350T

Posted by John C. Jarboe on Sat, 02/28/04 - 19:23:44.

I have a precious Gibson ES350T guitar. Blond, 2 pickups, all original execpt for a coupla knobs for volume 7 tone. Will send serial # no request,but it was made in late 50's and is the same style guitar Chuck Berry used. I love it. Interested parties reply.

JJ

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson ES350T

Is it for sale or trade?

: I have a precious Gibson ES350T guitar. Blond, 2 pickups, all original execpt for a coupla knobs for volume 7 tone. Will send serial # no request,but it was made in late 50's and is the same style guitar Chuck Berry used. I love it. Interested parties reply.

: JJ
Hi There
Could you please send pictures of the guitar ,
Cheers
Richard Ball

: I have a precious Gibson ES350T guitar. Blond, 2 pickups, all original execpt for a coupla knobs for volume 7 tone. Will send serial # no request,but it was made in late 50's and is the same style guitar Chuck Berry used. I love it. Interested parties reply.

Hi There
Could you please send pictures of the guitar ,price as well if ok.
Cheers
Richard Ball

Hi There
Could you please send pictures of the guitar ,
Cheers
Richard Ball

I am interested in seeing some pictures. Price, condition, serial#..etc..

Thank you.

HiThere,
Could you e mail me as many pics as possible,Is this guitar for sale?
Cheers
Richard ball785924

I have a precious Gibson ES350T guitar. Blond, 2 pickups, all original except for new knobs for volume & tone. Serial # A30407, made in 1959 and is the same style guitar Chuck Berry used. I love it. Interested parties reply.

Hi John
Is the guitar for sale?If so could you send some pics.and asking price please?
Cheers
Richard Ball

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.