Re: looking for a new takamine fgp136s flamenco guitar

Advertisement
Posted by charlie santos on Sun, 09/21/08 - 09:12:52.

:Yes. They are as good or better than most guitars made in spain,They have a good preamp,and tuner,and the finish is perfect.Itried one years ago,but at the time i could not afford it.Now im hunting for one myself.That model as been discontinued,but one may be up for sale somewere.Theres one new for sale in france,but it does not have the cutaway.Other than that,and the woods,it is,or looks the same.The fgp is made of cypress,and spuce top,i think,and this model for sale in france,is made of sycamore ans spuse.Sycamore is more expensive than cypress.Also this takamine have a truss rod in the neck,and the spanish flamencos dont have it.Ihave a classic 136s with rosewood and cedar top, a new tc135sc,and a cd 132sc,and i love them all. Ialso have a saez,a alhambra 7fc clip,and about a dozen more made in spain,And i like the taks better.Just click takamine flamenco guitars for sale on the google search engine,and you will find it.The cost is 1700 euros. My tc 135sc cost me 1650.00.Good luck

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.