Schecter Saturn Telecaster

Posted by Jim on Sun, 11/17/02 - 19:23:09.
In Reply to Aroundabout Sound

Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?
Thanks,
Jim

Related Article:
Schecter made the Best Metal Guitar List!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Schecter Saturn Telecaster

Also looking for same.

Saturn or other early Schecter USA tele.

Peter
p_r_@hotmail.com

I have an early 80's blue one with original hard shell case that was purchased at 48th Street Custom Guitars in NYC. If stiil interested, feel free to contact me. I've had it for over 20 years and its time to make room for new ones!

: Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?
: Thanks,
: Jim

Schecter PT

still available?

:I realize these posts are older, but if anyone still has a Van Nuys or Texas Schecter Saturn Tele for sale, please advise. Thanks.

I have an early 80's blue one with original hard shell case that was purchased at 48th Street Custom Guitars in NYC. If stiil interested, feel free to contact me. I've had it for over 20 years and its time to make room for new ones!

:
: : Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?
: : Thanks,
: : Jim

Please email me if you have an early 80's schecter pt for sale. thx! jules@seanjulian.com

: :I realize these posts are older, but if anyone still has a Van Nuys or Texas Schecter Saturn Tele for sale, please advise. Thanks.

: I have an early 80's blue one with original hard shell case that was purchased at 48th Street Custom Guitars in NYC. If stiil interested, feel free to contact me. I've had it for over 20 years and its time to make room for new ones!

:
: :
: : : Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?
: : : Thanks,
: : : Jim

Hi Stu, if this guitar is still available can you contact me . I have a separate thread going on the board.

Chris

: I have an early 80's blue one with original hard shell case that was purchased at 48th Street Custom Guitars in NYC. If stiil interested, feel free to contact me. I've had it for over 20 years and its time to make room for new ones!

:
: : Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?

: Hello, I'm looking for a Schecter Saturn Telecaster. I believe they were made in the 80's. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one?
: Thanks,
: Jim
I have a saturn tele...just happens to be for sale..please reply

Jim,
I have one, serial #87.I've played the guitar on HBO beside Ron Wood of The Rolling Stones, with Ray Charles and Fats Domino. The show was called Fats and Friends, filmed June 9, 1986 in New Orleans, LA at the Storyville. This guitar could be available if the price were right.

: I have a saturn tele...just happens to be for sale..please reply

jim, i hope you haven't found one already. this one is beautiful....it's flame maple body w/ birdseye maple neck...red to yellow sunburst w/ flame that can't be matched....gold hdwe....push- pull pots for variety of pu combinations...sounds and plays great...asking $1000...and will pay shipping myself....if you've found one already please let me know so i can continue to find a home for her thanks, allen

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.