Sambora custom Kramer

Posted by steve on Sun, 05/02/04 - 12:03:47.
In Reply to Aroundabout Sound

trying to get spec info on my late 80's sambora custom kramer. it's a signed, stage model. would appreciate info on the value as well.

Steve

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Sambora custom Kramer

Trying to find a Richie Sambora Signature Kramer the one he used in the late 80's with star inlays. Id appreciate some information on this guitar such as price range and value.

: trying to get spec info on my late 80's sambora custom kramer. it's a signed, stage model. would appreciate info on the value as well.

: Steve

: : trying to get spec info on my late 80's sambora custom kramer. it's a signed, stage model. would appreciate info on the value as well.

: : Steve

Steve, depending on what condition it is in probably worth a bit. I'm looking for one so if you want to sell it, i'll give you top dollar for it. Have a look at www.vintagekramer.com under signature models for specs. If you want to talk about it email me and I'll get back to you.

Rob

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.