Martin 4 string tenor guitar

Posted by John Peter Meyers on Mon, 12/11/00 - 21:36:44.
In Reply to Aroundabout Sound

I am interested in buying a Martin 4 string tenor guitar. I have a Harmony 4 string Tenor that is about 30 years old. I would like to get one that is better.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Martin 4 string tenor guitar

: I am interested in buying a Martin 4 string tenor guitar. I have a Harmony 4 string Tenor that is about 30 years old. I would like to get one that is better.

1943 martin 4 string tenor guitar excelllent beautiful sound

this guitar has been owned by this family since it was purchased in 1943 and taken very good care of it has a beautiful tone and also lot of history

EEQT5

I have a 1945 Martin Tenor...beautiful sound....are you still looking? I'll take $1,000.00 for it.

we have a 52 martin tenor gutair in awesome shape

What kind is you 1952 Mrtin Tenor. I'm looking for a 0 18 T. If that's what you have available, what are you asking for it? Tx. L

: What kind is your 1952 Mrtin Tenor. I'm looking for a 0 18 T. If that's what you have available, what are you asking for it? Tx. L

: we have a 52 martin tenor gutair in awesome shape i am willing to sell for 2400

we have a 52 martin tenor gutair in awesome shape i am willing to sell for 2400

Check out www.ebay.com - there are always Martin tenors and others for sale.

Cheers,

Steve

: I am interested in buying a Martin 4 string tenor guitar. I have a Harmony 4 string Tenor that is about 30 years old. I would like to get one that is better.

Re: Martin 5-28T Tenor guitar

I just got a Martin 5-28T, Serial number #34490. This si about 1928-29. Does anyone have any info on production—or where i can get it? Thanks, Jeff

Check out Gruhn and Carter's 'Guide To Vintage Instruments' and see our web site http://www.tenorguitar.com and join its chat site where you can ask questions of our well informed membership.

Cheers,

Steve

: I just got a Martin 5-28T, Serial number #34490. This si about 1928-29. Does anyone have any info on production—or where i can get it? Thanks, Jeff

: Check out Gruhn and Carter's 'Guide To Vintage Instruments' and see our web site http://www.tenorguitar.com and join its chat site where you can ask questions of our well informed membership.

: Cheers,

: Steve

: : I just got a Martin 5-28T, Serial number #34490. This si about 1928-29. Does anyone have any info on production—or where i can get it? Thanks, Jeff

do you have photos on line. if so, how do I see them?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.