Gibson lyre vibrola

Posted by Daniel Griffin on Sun, 03/31/02 - 23:12:02.

I'm looking for a vintage Gibson lyre vibrato with tremelo arm. They came on Firebirds, Flying V's, and SG's from the 60's on. I need silver one with or without tailpiece or a gold one with tailpiece. Preferably vintage but will buy newer items. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson lyre vibrola

I am looking for a silver Lyre Vibrola for my ES-335. A white whammy bar should be included.

: I am looking for a silver Lyre Vibrola for my SG.A white whammy bar should be included.

im also lookin for a lyre vibrola with tailpiece. chrome and i need the white whammybar included. if possible i need the original gibson ingraved onto it with the piece thanks again

: im also lookin for a lyre vibrola with tailpiece. chrome and i need the white whammybar included. if possible i need the original gibson ingraved onto it with the piece thanks again

I have a original vintage Gibson lyre vibrola from 60' on sale if you are interested please contact me .

Hi there Mike, Do you still have the vibrola? Question, is it a short or long vibrola? how much and is it nickel plated or chrome? Thanks, Addison

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.