Re: Kapa guitar forum

Posted by Matt with his Kapa on Fri, 01/16/04 - 18:36:02.

I have a Kapa guitar but i dont know what year. it is a hollow bodied electric with a sunburst finish. it has a bigsby tremelo. i would like some info on this guitar. id like to post some pics so where can i do that?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

KAPA FOR SALE

I have a 1967 Kapa Continental 12-String electric. It has a natural finish with a cream colored pick guard. I'd like to sell it to someone who collects Kapa. I like the guitar but don't have any use for it. I needs a little work. The body is in good shape and everthing works fine on it but it may need new wiring soon. Some minor fix ups on the fret board are also needed. Some of dots on the fret board have sunk in and need to be replaced. The price is $150. Thanks

Re: KAPA FOR SALE

: I have a 1967 Kapa Continental 12-String electric. It has a natural finish with a cream colored pick guard. I'd like to sell it to someone who collects Kapa. I like the guitar but don't have any use for it. I needs a little work. The body is in good shape and everthing works fine on it but it may need new wiring soon. Some minor fix ups on the fret board are also needed. Some of dots on the fret board have sunk in and need to be replaced. The price is $150. Thanks

Do you have a picture of it that you can send me? I am interested in it if you still have it...Thanks Bill

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.