Re: Polytone Model 104 Guitar Amplifier
: I found a Polytone guitar amp at our local Goodwill. It came with a cover, is very large, very heavy (I cannot pick it up) has wheels on it, a place on the back says "Model 104" and "180 watts". Made in Hollywood, Cal. It has a fuzzy red "polytone" logo on the front It looks to be 25-35 yearls old, it has a '60'-70's Brady Bunch look to it (sorry, but that's about the only way to describe it) I am from the bluegrass camp, I bought this to resell and fund my pre-war Gibson banjo habit, if anyone has any info on these, value, etc. I would appreciate it very much, I can find nothing on the web about them. THANKS!
- Re: Polytone Model 104 Guitar Amplifier
- Re: k.t. oslin
- Cambio la tablatura de tres notas para decir te quiero por otras
- Re: National Telecaster?
- National Telecaster?
- Re: Help! Need Guitar Chords to the Following Songs:
- Re: Gibson Les Paul Firebrand
- Re: Alvarez bicentennial model?
- minta tabs guitar lagunya ungu,
- Re: morris hurricane