Checkmate Model 235

Posted by Pieter on Fri, 10/11/02 - 09:05:52.
In Reply to S&L MUSIC GEAR

Have you ever heard of this guitar? It is an acoustic, cherry sunburst flattop similar to a hummingbird. any information you may have will help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Checkmate Model 235

i just recently thought about buying a Checkamte guitar, model G145. Has anyone heard of it? know any prices? have any pictures? I have never seen the guitar, all they are asking is for me to trade in 2 cellular phones and chargers (neither of which are acctivated) please email me at leahfrench54@yahoo.com

: i just recently thought about buying a Checkamte guitar, model G145. Has anyone heard of it? know any prices? have any pictures? I have never seen the guitar, all they are asking is for me to trade in 2 cellular phones and chargers (neither of which are acctivated) please email me at leahfrench54@yahoo.com

i have an g145 checkmate model. It is similar to a hummingbird and i have no clue where the person that gave it to me got it from. I also want to know more info about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.