Re: Polytone Model 104 Guitar Amplifier

Advertisement
Posted by Jrb on Tue, 12/31/02 - 23:43:34.

I've been following Polytones for a few months now. Primarily on ebay as of late. There's been a number of the larger amps lately, 101, 102, 103, keyboard versions, even one of those with the side mount cabinets, but this is the first I've heard of a model 104; although I'd read about a bi-amped stereo rig of about 160 watts (which I think is the 103). I have a Mini-S15B myslef. As a rule, the bigger amps go for around $250. The brutes command better prices even in poorer condition. I've been surprised to see some of the old brutes in fairly rough condition go for over $300. Shipping costs can become an issue with the bigger amps as well so you have to figure that into the price. There are vintage enthusiasts out there so you really never know but, at least on ebay, I'd be surprised to see you do better than the $300.

For what it's worth,

Jrb

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.