I NEED TO FIND WIREING SCHEMATIC FOR MY TEISCO E-110

Posted by chris dalton on Fri, 01/09/04 - 02:57:47.
In Reply to S&L MUSIC GEAR

I'm looking for the wireing schematic for my e-110, right now my wires are shot and i need to redo them all.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I NEED TO FIND WIREING SCHEMATIC FOR MY TEISCO E-110

: I'm looking for the wireing schematic for my e-110, right now my wires are shot and i need to redo them all.

: : I'm looking for the wireing schematic for my e-110, right now my wires are shot and i need to redo them all.

I just rewired my e-110 using a schematic for a fender tele single coil pickup from 1959. the only wire that you do not use from the e-110 is the tailpiece grounding wire. This wire will cause enormous feed back.

I dont have a schematic, but I just bought this guitar and for $50, i know a really good guy that shimed and realigned the neck and replaced all the wiring and comonents and it sounds great. send me an email if you want his contact info.

: I'm looking for the wireing schematic for my e-110, right now my wires are shot and i need to redo them all.

Hey dude! I have an E-110 and just refurbished the wiring and made my own schematic...when I get to a scanner I will send a copy to you, if you haven't already found one.
How's that!? :}

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.