Re: Heit Deluxe

Advertisement
Posted by Mike on Thu, 12/21/06 - 22:16:09.

: I was just given an old looking guitar that says Heit Deluxe on it, but not much more information. I could not find anything out looking at search engines. Does anyone know what kind of guitar this is, and whether it is worth getting repaired?

I have a Heit Deluxe bass guitar. It is an electric hollow body with one pick-up, a fold over rear bridge/string bar, two S shaped cut outs, two finger rests for left or right hand players, fretboard inlays, string guide on the head between the tuners and nut, and two strap buttons. It is a sunburst, with a volume and a tone knob with a 1/4 amp input.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Heit Deluxe

hey man dude i have that same bass and i cant figure out what it is i would like to know what it is and how much its worth

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.