Re: Checkmate Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by J. Turner on Sun, 05/13/07 - 17:19:24.

:
: : I have an accoustic Checkmate Guitar. It has a crown logo and word Checkmate on it. Model G145. Does anyone know about when and where this guitar was made. I am in the process of doing a little touchup on it and restringing. I would be interested in acquiring any of these type old Japanese made guitars. :
: i have one too and mine is made in korea and the model number is G500 if thats of any help

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Checkmate model g435

I have a checkmate model g435. I don't know much about it other than it was made in Korea. I just wondered if it was worth anything. It is not in mint condition but i would say good. Wondering if it would be worth having it restored? Any info you can give would be much appreciated.

Checkmate Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Checkmate Guitar

: :
: I, too, discovered a Checkmate guitar in my deceased brother's belongings. It also is a model G500. Can anyone tell me more?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.