Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Acoustic Steel

Advertisement
Posted by Alexis on Thu, 09/23/04 - 22:14:15.

I have just adopted a Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Acoustic Steel Guitar. Gorgeous! However, I'm missing a single key. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts for her? It would be much appreciated for any help anyone could lend

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Flatop standard guitar

If anybody could tell me real soon its at a rummage sale &Igave them 10.00 to hold it for me could any body tell me how much it is worth It I s just like I pickup a brand new guitar condition. & I would love to get hold of it .
It has the original strings on it & could swear It is a martin even with 28 year old strings on it Robert Streuer strurfam@charter.net

Re: Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Flatop standard guitar

If anybody could tell me real soon its at a rummage sale &Igave them 10.00 to hold it for me could any body tell me how much it is worth It I s just like I pickup a brand new guitar condition. & I would love to get hold of it .
It has the original strings on it & could swear It is a martin even with with238 year old strings on it Robert Streuer strurfam@charter.net

!977KF440

IWASjust wondering about how much a 1977kf440would cost me it is in Brand new condition.
Iwas just wondering if you could tell me about how much it is worth Be fore I Buy it

kasuga gakki kf 440

i just got a 1972 kf 440 and i cant find anything either but it plays great and sounds fantastic so im keepin it and playin it till i get too old to play

Re: Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Acoustic Steel

I have the same exact guitar and I wish I could help you but im having A problem of my own and i was wondering if you could help me becouse I was woundering how much your guitar is worth.

Re: Kasuga 1972 KF-440 Acoustic Steel

: I have the same exact guitar and I wish I could help you but im having A problem of my own and i was wondering if you could help me becouse I was woundering how much your guitar is worth.
and i want to know how much a schecter is worth too.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.