Value of Harptone Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Paul on Sat, 11/20/04 - 04:24:25.

Is anyone familiar with Harptone Guitars made in the USA. I have one that was purchased new in London in 1972. I would like an idea of it's current value. Model No RS 6NC
Thankyou.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Value of Harptone Guitar

The RS is the rare ringo star model.
you can email me if you want to know more,Steve.

artstudent13@yahoo.com

Check out pages 115 and 168 of "The History and Development of the American Guitar" (ISBN 0-933224-18-4) for historical info on Harptone guitars.

: Is anyone familiar with Harptone Guitars made in the USA. I have one that was purchased new in London in 1972. I would like an idea of it's current value. Model No RS 6NC
: Thankyou.

Harptone is uncommon enough that the market is thin. Condition is very important. Is your RS model a jumbo black finished guitar? Do you want to sell your guitar?

: : Is anyone familiar with Harptone Guitars made in the USA. I have one that was purchased new in London in 1972. I would like an idea of it's current value. Model No RS 6NC
: : Thankyou.
I am not sure Exactly what they are worth these days, I have had a TRUE harptone ACCOUSTIC Bass (B-4) for over 22 years in PRIME condition! I do not think they are in business any more and I am just curious on how many of the BASS guitars they ever made????
Good luck with your search, and take care
Lewis
:
: Harptone is uncommon enough that the market is thin. Condition is very important. Is your RS model a jumbo black finished guitar? Do you want to sell your guitar?

Value of Harptone Guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Value of Harptone Guitar

Value of Harptone Guitar

I have an L6NC - Jumbo, with solid spruce top, maple sides, and arched maple back - made in NJ. Great sounding guitar - bright wooden sound with huge hollow low end. These are very rare - I've never heard such a bright jumbo with such a clear, round bottom.

: : Is anyone familiar with Harptone Guitars made in the USA. I have one that was purchased new in London in 1972. I would like an idea of it's current value. Model No RS 6NC
: : Thankyou.

:
: Harptone is uncommon enough that the market is thin. Condition is very important. Is your RS model a jumbo black finished guitar? Do you want to sell your guitar?

hi have recently bought one for £300 out of my local
paper it was a jumbo i don't know it that helps

Value of Harptone Guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.